Model Cars Magazine Forum

66 Mustang GT 350 herts

the weapon x

OK, chop chop lets go. I wanna see this one done :lol:

Good friend of mine used to have a black with gold stripes Hertz car several years back. Man that car was a blast to drive. So this car has a soft in my history

Edited by gtx6970

Great work. Big fan of the interior work as well.

I'm planning on building a 1968 Mustang GT Fastback as it appears in "Bullitt" and have been trying to figure out what to do for the floors and I rather like what you did with the felt.

Was it just regular felt that you painted flat black and then dry brushed with silver or was the felt already black and you just dry brushed with silver?

Also, did you lay down the felt as one giant covering for the interior, or did you cut it out into sections and glue it down with, I'm assuming, white glue?

Once again, great work!

@don27 i think.. the last person how commented on the felt. dude ur post disappeared right when i was gonna answer ur question. but i cut a large peice of feit big enough to cover the interior. then i just cut the felt to cover the floor mainly. but i really just cut three peieces. now with the other ?...i mixed black embrossing powered with white flocking powder. and yes i used shcool glue.. but i use the clear one. but thankz bro for engoragement and compliments. this built is gonna take me a lil longer.