Model Cars Magazine Forum

1964 Dodge 330 Fire Chief.

FIREMODELMAN

This model was gave to me by my buddy while attending the Cincy show last week. He wanted the sprue out of it to make a trailer. He wound up with 2 by the end of the day, so we decide to do a build at about the same time of the same car. Mine will of course be fire related. Just started making some parts to load up the trunk, as I have cut it open. Paint scheme will be White over red, and I hope to label it for Sandusky County Ohio, as my friend was kind enough to make me a map of all the fire districts in Sandusky County. Any way, here are some pics. Enjoy an thanks for looking, Dave.

100_2887-vi.jpg

100_2891-vi.jpg

100_2892-vi.jpg

100_2893-vi.jpg

100_2896-vi.jpg

Edited by FIREMODELMAN

100_2902-vi.jpg

100_2898-vi.jpg

Thanks for the kind words guy's. Here are few new pic's. The interior is now complete. This thing was/is crooked as it can be. I may have to put this car away for a few weeks and move on. It's been repainted 3 times, I just got a good paint job on it, and after it sat about an hour, a gust of wind knocked it over. I may be able to cover the damage, I'll have t see. It's getting me frustrated and I don't like that. Here are the pics, Thanks for looking, Dave.

100_2900-vi.jpg

yea I had bad warpage problems with my Lindberg dodge 330 ( the RAMCHARGERS version ) so it's set aside as parts... yea it seems almost 90% of the new kits I got from Lindberg was that way.. and when I tried to get a hold of them for replacement parts it was a ghost town.. in a way I glad round 2 bought them.. but I have a feeling that Lindberg kits will not longer be the cheap hidden jewel they use to be..

This was the 'color me gone' version. The warpage on the interior tub is pretty bad. I will figure out a way to make it sit level, I'll just sit it in the display case for a few weeks till I figure it out.

Brandon, it's no big deal, I'll get this one right . I just popped open the van, maybe this will calm me down :D:D