Model Cars Magazine Forum

First Look at the Jimmy Flintstone Chopped Resin 1950 Olds Body

These are pictures of the Jimmy Flintstone Chopped 1950 Oldsmobile Body. It is a high quality resin piece that came with an average amount of easily removable flash. The body is straight and there are few, if any, defects to deal with.

These comparison pictures show both the JF body and the body from the Revell plastic kit. The plastic kit hood fits well onto the resin body, but the rear fender wheel openings may need some work to fit the plastic kit fender skirts. I attribute that situation to my flash removal techniques.

Enjoy!

IMG_3269-vi.jpg

IMG_3270-vi.jpg

IMG_3271-vi.jpg

IMG_3272-vi.jpg

IMG_3273-vi.jpg

IMG_3274-vi.jpg

IMG_3275-vi.jpg

IMG_3276-vi.jpg

I saw that body at the NNL East, and it is pretty nice for the price....but you folks really-really should see Motor City Resin Casters' chopped Olds.............. B)

Do you have any pic's of the MCRC Olds? I didn't find it on their website

Considering the fact that Jimmy Flintstone has wholesale ties, I bet he sells every one he casts . I have several of his bodies and considering the over all quality and the price , , I certainly couldn't say anything really bad bout him .