Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hello from Rock Hill , S.C.

I am 56 years old and I have been building model cars off and on for most of my life. My main modeling interests are drag cars, vintage nascar,hot rods,and pro street. I am sure that I will enjoy your forum, and learn a lot from all of your talented builders.

Welcome Norman, I am about 20 miles away from you in Charlotte. The SCMA has a chapter that meets every month in Rock Hill if you are interested. I have joined, just need to get to a meeting, hopefully this month! They also host several shows that are a great way to display your builds and have some nice swap meets too!

Greetings, Norman. I'm down the road from you a piece in Indian Land, SC I haven't joined the SCMA yet but it's on my list of things to do. I do recommend going to the local contests as we have; you'll see a lot of good stuff and meet a lot of good people, too. If you haven't checked out The Hobby Stop yet, do so- it's a nice place to spend $ on good stuff.