Model Cars Magazine Forum
Scalper

Bill Elliot Coors T-Bird

Did some spraying last night. not perfect but it will do.. showing the worst side.

image_zpsc60fd317.jpg

Thank for looking'

Andre, nice build,and you will find a house with a large room for all the models you are going to build. Good luck

Nice looking so far but $10?Ouch.It's tough to get $5 for them here(metro Detroit),$3 is more the rate and usually you're lucky to get that price.Mostly they're used as gag prizes at model club meetings(where that''s not appreciated at all) or as parts kits.

Yup 10 bucks with parts missing. Worked on it a bit last night. Might put the decals on this weekend.

Glad to see you doing this one. I appreciate the work you have done so far. The decals are always my least favorite part of these. Time and patients will do wonders.

Looking awesome Andre. Showing side does not look bad at all. Keep up the good work...

Thanks Chris.. still in the box for now... scared the decals are going to fall apart when I get back to it.

Having a bit of bench time. Painted the gold stripe on the bumper. Installed the light buckets. Time to BMF the window Frame 

Looking good. Did you cut out the side decal to locate the white/red areas?

These are really nice kits

Thanks. I did not cut out the decals. I just kinda winged. I will find out soon if the paint lines up. 

Thanks. I did not cut out the decals. I just kinda winged. I will find out soon if the paint lines up. 

Good luck! They can be tedious when you have to match the paint to the decal. Been there.

Did some more work last night.  I just have the rear glass and spoiler to put on. Before I start the decals.