Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

The name is Jim Drew

I feel for you Jim; and also for David Morton who built the Pacer pickup on page 44 that was attributed to Rick Hanmore, and also to Tom Nungester whose '49 Mercury on page 46 was attributed to a Sam Smith in Scale Auto :D (the description just didn't fit the model).

All I can say is that must have been one heck of a party in Toledo when both editors got momentary amnesia :lol:

That sucks Jim, you build a quality model and it gets attributed to someone else !

If I ever get my copy, I will be sure to use some white out and make the correction. :D

On a side note, I did get my February SA today but have yet to get my November MC ?!?!?! :P

Mike

On a side note, I did get my February SA today but have yet to get my November MC ?!?!?! :P

Mike

Well...I got my November Model Cars already but my Feb subscription copy of Scale Auto hasn't gotten here. I got my author's copy last Monday, but I don't know exactly what date it arrived as I was out of town for a week for the holiday.