Model Cars Magazine Forum

Resin long bed for the Fall Guy truck?

I've seen a resin Chevy long bed on ebay. But, can't remember the caster. IMO, it won't hurt to have another one available. Get it ready and contact a reputable caster. See what happens.

Which truck is this going to be? Bearfoot, Excalibur, Stomper, Taurus?

I don't know yet, that's why I wanted to see if I can get copies made, it lessens the pressure of only having one. I have an extra cab from the donor kit for the bed, I need to see if it matches the 70's Revell stepside cab too.

I don't know yet, that's why I wanted to see if I can get copies made, it lessens the pressure of only having one. I have an extra cab from the donor kit for the bed, I need to see if it matches the 70's Revell stepside cab too.

The Revell and AMT/MPC cabs are different Brian, pretty sure different scale but I know for sure that the cabs are different sizes.

The Revell and AMT/MPC cabs are different Brian, pretty sure different scale but I know for sure that the cabs are different sizes.

I thought the Revell 2wd stepside street machine was 1/25 scale? I've never owned that kit though. How much difference is there?

Scale Production in Germany made a really nice conversion kit to make a correct Fall guy truck. It had the long bed, frame extension, extra fuel tank, bench seat, better decals and photo etch parts such as the rub strips for the sides of the truck and the cover that goes inside bed to make the hidden compartment. Awesome kit but very hard to find now!

I thought the Revell 2wd stepside street machine was 1/25 scale? I've never owned that kit though. How much difference is there?

The Revell step side is 1/25 and it fits with this bed like it was made for it, I dug all of this stuff out today and checked it. Who would be a good caster to approach about this? I'm not really trying to make any money, Id just like a few copies.