Model Cars Magazine Forum

Joining from Eastern PA

**tumble weeds roll by, the door to the saloon swings open** Howdy, just stopping in to introduce myself, name's Corey, I'm a diesel mechanic, just recently had my first child and been spending alot of time in doors with him and the family so one thing led to another and I started building models again. I haven't touched a model kit in almost 20 years, but something recently clicked and long story short I am here now. I picked up a couple relatively cheap kits from a local store that I plan on building to factory so that I can try and rebuild some skills I used to have and to try to build new ones. I know that I want to learn to wire and detail the engine bays, some of the work I see you guys doing is amazing and I hope to one day join that level of detail. Well that is enough talk from me, I tend to talk a lot if left alone, lol, I will start taking pictures of my current build and I will put together a thread of my progress and hopefully get some advice from you guys. Thank you and I hope to see all of you around the forums.