Model Cars Magazine Forum

After seeing a couple of these builds pop up, I thought Id grab one and see how it worked out.

I flocked the floor mats gray, and got the door panels painted a gloss gray. It was weird, when I tried to paint the door panels the gloss gray, there were certain areas that the paint would 'run away' from, on both pieces.

This plastic also seems thicker. Whenever I try to file/sand something, it seems to chew through my material and paper. I decided to scrap the metal axle and kit wheels for something a little different

20150319_225133_zpsweskoifr.jpg

20150319_225202_zps2xs9dokt.jpg

20150319_225058_zps15dg1tgh.jpg

I have since made sure the bed rails, hood inserts, and such fit, which everything does very well. The pictures make look a little unlevel, its only because part of my mat is warped

• 2 months later...

This is a great model.....You're really gonna like how it goes together.....I'm on my second one, and with it being an actual 1/25 scale as opposed to 1/28 scale or something, it will look very imposing sitting next to anything else....Great start....The wheels look pretty cool.....