Model Cars Magazine Forum

Belkits Ford Fiesta RS WRC / PitWall decals

Vric

First time with a BelKits kit and must say these guys really know how to do models. Great kit, nice finish, it's on par with the best Tamiya kit quality wise imo.
Pit Wall decals are also very good. Nice fit and of course cartograph quality. The pattern of the semi-gloss and gloss finish makes it a bit weird on pictures and the carbon color was WAY to light (had to use Tamiya smoke to darken it) but I think the result isn't too bad.
You can see pictures of the Work in Progress and Instructions/Sprue on my website.
Hope you enjoy.
01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
Edited by Vric

Yes it is, and it means the RS 1600 should be just as good.

Still have the Skoda in my stack and I'm looking forward to their Polo and of course that RS 1600. Really impressed by Belkits!

Thanks for the comments!

Edited by Vric

I had no idea Belkits were that nice. On par with Simil'R it appears.

Well built car and those decals are perfect.

Actually I have the Ford Rally from Simil'r half done, and I can say quality of BelKits is much better. More details, crisper molding, much better fiting and less mold line.

Overall Simil'r are comparable to Revell. Belkits compare to the best Tamiya in my opinion.

Thanks all for your comments! I appreciate!

To me Simil'R are better than Revell. But that's my opinion. I'll be checking out Belkits soon.

ok, Revell Germany then :)

The Focus is actually a good kit, The Ford GT on another hand need a lot of work to be acceptable.

Edited by Vric