Model Cars Magazine Forum

Duty Sucks

Man duty sucks in this building, its old and makes all sorts of noises, and plus the wind is blowing so the doors are moving. Go ahead make fun of me, but I would like to see you guys do this when there is suppose to be no one but me here.

Man duty sucks in this building, its old and makes all sorts of noises, and plus the wind is blowing so the doors are moving. Go ahead make fun of me, but I would like to see you guys do this when there is suppose to be no one but me here.

No problem sergeant, just keep the 50cal handy incase any "unfriendlys" come visiting! ;)

Where are you? I pulled lots of guard duty in the Army. Always boring. It gives you time to think of weird stuff...like how old is guard duty? Did cave men pull guard duty? If they did, who made the roster? Was there a sergeant of the guard who made sure they were awake at night? What was the punishment for falling asleep? Your mind can really wander. Crossword puzzles are easy to smuggle in :lol:

Where are you? I pulled lots of guard duty in the Army. Always boring. It gives you time to think of weird stuff...like how old is guard duty? Did cave men pull guard duty? If they did, who made the roster? Was there a sergeant of the guard who made sure they were awake at night? What was the punishment for falling asleep? Your mind can really wander. Crossword puzzles are easy to smuggle in :lol:

Its actually a duty for a whole building, we got a tv and computers. If i turn the tv on I cant hear the moises, or if I turn on th heater

• 4 months later...
YAY!!!!! Back on duty again!!!!!!

Well, look at the bright side...at least you're on duty in South Carolina. That sure beats the ###### out of a lot of outher places our good uncle could have decided that you should be! B)

Are you working on anything?

Well, look at the bright side...at least you're on duty in South Carolina. That sure beats the ###### out of a lot of outher places our good uncle could have decided that you should be! :blink:

Are you working on anything?

As of right now I won't be going any where.

I have my 2 build off entries here and a 1970 Ford Torino. You know it sucks painting a whole chassis peice by hand. Also searching for that hauler, may not have the money now but I would like to know where to get it when I do.

:lol: Well, Clay my Brother,In about 10 minutes from now, when my head hits my pillow, I'll be thinkin o you, an how frickin bored you must be,but remember our motto"Semper Fi" See ya onna flip Bro,Stay tight! ;);)

Must you tease me? B):o

Edited by jones_clayton