Model Cars Magazine Forum

2013 Camaro ZL1 (almost done)

FullPowerGarage

Hi! 
Some of you might know my Vandura project, I need a lot of replacements parts so I ended up buying this one.

Not exactly what I needed, so I started building it, to gain experience. :)

Did so custom stuff on it, like red accents, red bowtie in front, want to paint the wheels black.

It's all just dryfitted. :)

Tips & advice are welcome. :D 

Looking good so far.If it the Revells pre painted Camaro what you might want to do is cut the front axle rod to fit the front tire under the body otherwise it may stick out.When I built the 2014 Mustang for Revell I had to cut the front axle rod down as well.

Looking good so far.If it the Revells pre painted Camaro what you might want to do is cut the front axle rod to fit the front tire under the body otherwise it may stick out.When I built the 2014 Mustang for Revell I had to cut the front axle rod down as well.

iI did iit a little differently, I used a pin vise and drilled the wheels a little deeper, with the holes a little small it let me put the axle in only as far as I needed to.

iI did iit a little differently, I used a pin vise and drilled the wheels a little deeper, with the holes a little small it let me put the axle in only as far as I needed to.

That's a good idea also this why if someone cuts the rod alittle to small they will have problems with connecting the wheels.Great idea!