Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

White 7400

This is the White 7400 cab currently offered by Spaulding Trading and Shipping. It is the same cab that they released over 10 years ago. I have two of these and the quality seems to be good on both with minimal pinholes and not being overly thick, though like all resin they need clean up and TLC100_2215.thumb.JPG.dc25b3278e44efe424dd2. These are reasonably priced and Spaulding has been quick to deliver though they have been producing a limited number. Comes with everything shown. The steps are not an accurate depiction of the original, but if you look up the McClean version that Tim built years ago they look nice on the finished product.

Thanks for showing this.  I don't see these on their Website, though.

I have also found this to be true myself Jim. I just decided to call one day and asked about this particular cab that they sold years ago, and he said "that's weird, we just started casting them again this week, the first one is in the mold now." Since then, I have found that they have several items not listed on the website including some Auslowe stuff. They also list items on Ebay sometimes. I used to buy from them years ago and they have always been great to deal with.

I have also found this to be true myself Jim. I just decided to call one day and asked about this particular cab that they sold years ago, and he said "that's weird, we just started casting them again this week, the first one is in the mold now." Since then, I have found that they have several items not listed on the website including some Auslowe stuff. They also list items on Ebay sometimes. I used to buy from them years ago and they have always been great to deal with.

That is good to know. I used to buy from them quite a bit as well, but based on what they offer on their website it seemed like they were getting out of that end of the business.  

Would these be listed on their news letter?

Not sure, I've never gotten one. I just saw last night that they have a Powerliner cab on Ebay. It was auction style and not buy-it-now. Maybe they're going to be casting it again as well? They have been having a Diamond T cab, International Conoco, and International R on Ebay from time to time as well, along with their 6-71, and parts from other vendors. They are usually closed on Monday,Tuesday, and sometimes other weekdays as well. I think that they are like many of us and have other priorities. I usually just call until I get an answer. I have found that if I'm looking for something to just ask, they may have it. They have always been great to deal with.