Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell's New '29 Ford Roadster

Dennis Lacy

Good Lord! There's so many cool ideas here my head is spinning. So today i MUST go back to Hobby Lobby and buy ALL the '29's in stock...I have at least five versions to build, inspired by this beauty. Why didn't I think of using a quickie? That is cool. And the wheel info will be useful on build #3...or #4...whatever...swapping wheels on this one is a challenge, but do-able...i used the wheels from a Tommy Grove funny on build #2....I absolutely am on pins and needles waiting for the COUPE!!!!!

Oh that is NICE! I hope no one else will be offended if I say I think this might be my favorite build of this kit I've seen yet.

You might have just changed the direction of what I want to do with my own. Hmmmmmmm....

Well done and model on!

Saying that doesn't offend me! Thanks for such a generous compliment. It's awesome how many fresh projects and completions this kit has stirred up in the last few weeks. They've all been really cool and I'm sure there's plenty more that will be popping up. I'm already making plans for #2.

B)