Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Name That Car!

Found an interesting joke on tha Web today.......

Five Germans in an Audi Quattro arrive at the Italian border.

The Italian Customs agent stops them and tells them: "It's illegal to put 5 people in a Quattro."

"Vot do you mean it's illegal?", asks the German driver.

"Quattro means-a four", replies the Italian official.

"Qvattro is just ze name of ze automobile" the Germans retort unbelievingly "Look at ze papers: zis car is designt to kerry 5 persons."

"You can't-a pull-a that-a one on-a me!", replies the Italian customs agent, "Quattro means-a four. You have-a five-a people in-a your car and you are therefore-a breaking the law."

The German driver replies angrily, "You idiot! Call your zupervisor over - I vant to speak to somevone viz more intelligence!"

"Sorry" responds the Italian official, "He can't-a come. He's-a busy talking to two guys in a Fiat Uno."

They should have been driving a Ford Five- Hundred. Or, seeing how they were German, may I suggest an SS396?

Biscuitbuilders Airflow . . . is it a Fiat? It looks European. Cal, yours looks Russian. What side of the road do they drive on? That's all I got

Russia, they drive the like Italians, but same side as here LH drive. Nevertheless, it's not Russian.

My wife is Russian and she said the drive crazy but don't get into accidents like here. Sidewalks, curbs, making a 4 lane road from a 3 laned marked road. Stuff like that. Other than the ocational mirror getting knocked off there are few accidents because when people drive there they are driving not 5 million other things besides driving.

eggsperts rock!

What the hell are those other two?

heheheh I know at least one of them. Think man think, gee I didn't think it was going to be that hard.

Guest zebm1

Actually it's a 1949 Cisitalia 202 MM......gonna have ta dig deeper in mah photo files......

BTW, what's tha racer in mah Signature?

Edited by zebm1

Guest zebm1
ahhhh you are correct! :(

since my four door got named :( try this,

mmhmm.jpg

Cal, that racecar looks like a re-skinned McLaren M16 or M16a Indy car, 1970-71..... probably started from something like this...... McLaren sold quite a few of it's chassis to other racing teams.......

a510e75c.jpg

Cal, that racecar looks like a re-skinned McLaren M16 or M16a Indy car, 1970-71..... probably started from something like this...... McLaren sold quite a few of it's chassis to other racing teams.......

a510e75c.jpg

First off, that's mine.

And in some ways yes, it is with Mclaren.

Edited by Nick F40