Model Cars Magazine Forum

Name That Car!

Cal, I believe that is the famous photo of the Duchess of Elbonia in her '63 Ersatz Belchfire moments after the Duke cut one loose with the windows up and promptly exited the shot. Elbonian Cuisine . . .DO NOT go in there!

Edited by samdiego

Cal, I believe that is the famous photo of the Duchess of Elbonia in her '63 Ersatz Belchfire moments after the Duke cut one loose with the windows up and promptly exited the shot. Elbonian Cuisine . . .DO NOT go in there!

:):blink::lol::lol::o:blink::lol:;)

That is one of the funniest response I have heard yet.

Why Zeb, everyone knows that that is a Biddle with a Rochester-Duesenberg motor! Early to mid-20s? And a schoolbus yellow GP car with a #5 on it? Should be a Mclaren but I am not a F1 eggspurt! M7A?

Andy

Edited by Modelmartin

Guest zebm1

Tha yellow racercar is in fact a 1967 Mclaren M7A.....which for anyone who has bought a Heller or Union M7A....nope those are kits of a one-off M7B. A design exercise to try out tha saddle tanks and chassis in preparation for a 4 whl drive F1. McLaren sold tha M7B because it waz a dawg......same year they built it.

Now tha Red Limo, nope and it's for shore NOT a Belchfire nor a Blofeld Blofart.......

Guest zebm1
Here is a cute one I just spied! And I am giving you front and rear views!!!

WatzitMk34frontview-vi.jpg

watzitmk34rearview-vi.jpg

Have fun!

Andy

Hmmm, up in Minneysoter, must be an early model Swedish Sturgeon 'er Saab.

Yours as in yu own that race car Cal?

ok, which one are you talking about the SILVER one is MINE!!! :) Cal has the Duke farting and Duchess getting fresh air one!

:D THAT is funny!

Ok, Zeb, you need to slow down, let's do this orderly, we know have your two, with Chris's and now Andy's, along with MY SILVER F1 car. :o so NO MORE PICS till we fugger out these ones. :lol:

And thanks Andy for trying to guess the Mclaren but that was a picture Zeb posted to see if he got mine right......which he didn't.. :lol:

Zeb and Gregg you are incorrect! Gregg has the nation of manufacturer correct.

I am so very disappointed that Biddle was not correct for Zeb's red touring car. It is not a limo, Zeb. You might need to brush up on your coachwork nomenclature. They have an almost identical radiator shell and are the right era. grrrrrrr. I don't know if anyone else out there can get it. You might just have to spill it out!

Andy :lol:

Guest zebm1

When yall find out what that Touring car is...yall will FLIP OUT! :angry:

Where's Art, wanna see ifn I can stump tha EGGSPERT too. :(

Edited by zebm1

When yall find out what that Touring car is...yall will FLIP OUT! :D

Where's Art, wanna see ifn I can stump tha EGGSPERT too. B)

Zeb, that could be any one of a number of "teens brass era cars", given that a number of smaller automakers used similar honeycomb V-radiators in those years. I have no idea, given the look of that car, and its similarity to many others of the age (bear in mind, there were several hundred carmakers in the US alone in that decade, most were small, tended to be very regional in market)

I suspect you wouldn't know either, had you not found the picture online, captioned?

Art

Edited by Biscuitbuilder