Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hello from central NY

Hi all,

First, thanks for having me.

My name is Michael (or Mike if you prefer), and I am a plastiholic. 

This is my first forum for modeling. Ive been building cars and trucks off and on for 40+ years, mostly 1:25 & 1:24 scale. My first glue bomb was when I was 7 or 8. 

I most recently got back into it about 2 years ago, and have been at it every chance I get. This is my therapy to leave the stress of work and life behind. I have learned more in the past 2 years than I did in all the years prior, thanks to groups on facebook. I imagine and expect the same sort of comradery here or in any other forum I may join in the future. 

I'm looking forward to enjoying this group for years to come.

Happy modeling.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, Mike - welcome to the forum. Plenty of good things happening here for automotive plastic guys like us. And, I believe you're down the road from a favorite place of mine - The Drag Strip at Lebanon Valley Raceway! I try to get to at least one event there each summer. Hemmings Muscle Machines magazine holds annual Nostalgia and Muscle Car events there on Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends, they're lots of fun! Great modeling ideas to be found there as well.

Again, welcome on board and... ENJOY !! -- Ernie :>)