Model Cars Magazine Forum

Man This Car Is Totaly Boss

Lownslow

my my... looks like these donks, boxes, and bubbles are really gettin to people lownslow... i suggest you keep building 'em!! ;)

im gonna theyre not gonna stop me their the reason kids wont even get into models because garbage like them keep holding the hobby behind the times

Dade lift, I assume that is Dade county Florida, same state where they ruin corner carving sportbikes with fat rear tires and stretched swingarms. And I wasn't inferring you were a coke dealer, but anyone who would build a real 1:1 out of an expspensive car like that, well if I were a cop,it would be my first thought.

no offense lownslow, but how old are you? That was a fairly immature response & I suggest you watch your mouth, as this messageboard is frequented by plenty of younger people, who's parents my not appreciate your flagarant use of "Americanese".....

he earned, im old enough but being called a drug dealer or having people i know be called drug dealers because of the cars we drive is bound to get you a french response

Dade lift, I assume that is Dade county Florida, same state where they ruin corner carving sportbikes with fat rear tires and stretched swingarms. And I wasn't inferring you were a coke dealer, but anyone who would build a real 1:1 out of an expspensive car like that, well if I were a cop,it would be my first thought.

you might as well stop you already got the attention of the certain people in another forum and im not gonna do anything to stop them from tearing you a new one

its just one of those things you have to experience yourself to fully appreciate. its just an adrenaline rush goin from point a to b in a matter of seconds. plus its full of competition and you get all different kinds of engineering from all different kinds of people. im not a big fan of top fuel dragsters of funny cars since they are all just cookie cutter cars, you see one youve seen them all... besides the ones from the 60's and 70's. from stock to totally modified people always want to go fast, thats what cars are for! and plus drag racing is better than nascar... lol

dont get me wrong i do respect the enginering and everything into em but its just not my thing, and i didnt say it was better then nascar,actually i dont like either. nascar has to many rules,after every crash they make up a new rule so it cant happen,,,its rather boring now,hell bristol aint even good anymore. i like big rims and lowriders (lowriders being my favorite) but i respect the work it takes on any custom :D

oh yea, the wild version is really close to a donk.... haha :)

9c75_12.JPG

The Vega kit is not the one I was thinking about, the Impala is more like it. I have a 70 Impala kit that's got a wacky looking front end, with huge chrome leaf springs and straight axle, the rear end have a pair of big chrome shackles and springs. Check it out.

good lord, can't we all respect what people put into their models? :angry: I hate donks with all my heart, BUT this is cool, I like it, it's DIFFERENT and it actaully looks somewhat decent.

So let's stop having a (female dog) fit and get over it!

besides, hungry4knowhow asked a question! :(

Edited by Nick F40

post-2419-1207119924_thumb.jpg

here is a pic of one of our local donks.

Haha!! thats hillarious! "eMineMs"....(sorry... i have bad humour)

And then just some of my input on some peoples behaviour here; What the he** is your problem, do you see how disrespectful you are?!!

I mean, how can you say these things to people judging by the freaking model they build??

Its just like Dolly Parton with what we do, ONLY PLASTIC!!! Ghee, dont be so damned serious and god damned d**kheaded...

I dont like donks, wich basicly means that i dont care for them. Cant you do that, just not care?

That is a sweet ride lownslow. I really like it. Where do you get a lift kit like that? do you have to buy a truck model and take it or is there some aftermarket kit you can buy?

scratchbuilt, you could buy one of the revell kits since theyre chrome but sometimes its too wide and to pay 16 dollars for a car with a lift kit thats is easy to make isnt worth it if you know how to do lifts

scratchbuilt, you could buy one of the revell kits since theyre chrome but sometimes its too wide and to pay 16 dollars for a car with a lift kit thats is easy to make isnt worth it if you know how to do lifts

Well that is some useful info I was looking for too.

But I did buy two already tho.

Is there a Website that shows How they Do it?

Or is it all shade tree mechanics so far?

I don't hate'em or Love'em.

But I do like'em.

So do keep up the good work and Love to see it when it's done..

Well that is some useful info I was looking for too.

But I did buy two already tho.

Is there a Website that shows How they Do it?

Or is it all shade tree mechanics so far?

I don't hate'em or Love'em.

But I do like'em.

So do keep up the good work and Love to see it when it's done..

i got some bad reference shots the rest i gathered from gassers and lifted trucks

yo boss if this is the only nice thing i ever say to you then let it be

it seems that you are breaking the norm around here hell your shattering it into little pieces

keep up building what you want to build and keep on pissing off these old farts here

best of luck bro

and btw nice paint on this model i like the idea behind it as well

hell its a sick build (sick as in being a good thing)