Model Cars Magazine Forum

Did any of the Dodge trucks come with small hubcaps

Nope, all of the long box pickups had wheel covers ('72-'75).  '76-'78 were four wheel drive only, with the oversize wheels and 1/20 scale Indy car tires from the earlier kits ('76 annual showed the two wheel drive version on the box, but the parts aren't included).  The only other two wheel drive version was the Express Truck, but that one had the slotted wheels.

Nope, all of the long box pickups had wheel covers ('72-'75).  '76-'78 were four wheel drive only, with the oversize wheels and 1/20 scale Indy car tires from the earlier kits ('76 annual showed the two wheel drive version on the box, but the parts aren't included).  The only other two wheel drive version was the Express Truck, but that one had the slotted wheels.

Mark...it would be nice to find those full wheel covers for the early Dodge 2wd trucks...I have a couple I am trying to restore.

Jeff...I wonder if any other car kits had ones that would work ok for you...????

If Johan made any mid to late 60s Dodge police cars that had the small caps they would be good enough for me and I think the IMC Touch Tone Terror A100 p/u has the small caps for the phone company truck version.

Jo-Han didn't do any Dodges after '64, unless you count the Challenger funny car...