Model Cars Magazine Forum

What Chevy trucks or vans came with small hubcaps

Scenes Unlimited supplied the sets that I bought ; however , it appears as though the hubcaps and their accompanying wheels are ostensibly missing from their site .

I , too , am going to build the MPC 1978 Chevy Pickup . I had a few when they were new , but I was too young to properly assemble them . I'm starting with an unbuilt sample which I got for a song from eBay a couple of years ago .

Now , if only Round2 could restore the 2-wheel-drive parts ...

Scenes Unlimited supplied the sets that I bought ; however , it appears as though the hubcaps and their accompanying wheels are ostensibly missing from their site .

I , too , am going to build the MPC 1978 Chevy Pickup . I had a few when they were new , but I was too young to properly assemble them . I'm starting with an unbuilt sample which I got for a song from eBay a couple of years ago .

Id be happy if they made one with a fleetside long bed.

Hi guys, Danny from Scenes Unlimited, I do have the wheels and caps available. Their number S22 in the wheel section. Didn't realize till I read this thread that the picture of the hub caps was missing. I will definitely take care of that today......

I do not remember seeing those caps on a 73 and up trucks,I do remember seeing them on 67 to 72s and some vans so I need to do some research in old dealer literature photos,now the chrome Plymouth caps they sell I remember on some 70s Dodge trucks so I will be grabbing a set of them for my same era Dodge truck project. I am going to google 78 Chevy p/u and see what I can find.