Model Cars Magazine Forum

Subaru BRZ - Rocket Bunny

1hobby1

Hey all,  I was finally was able to finish this kit. Its box stock other than the carbon fiber hood being lowered a tad more as well as some more camber added. It's a decent kit, some of the parts I wish had a better fit. Anyways here it is, thanks for looking! 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by 1hobby1

Nicely done dude!!! I just finished mine too, it's in here on the first page. Check it out, I threw a modded 2jz in there with some scratch built stuff!

Very nice, we need more JDM here

Dude, I totally agree! I got some good stuff on the bench. Just gotta find more time.

Nicely done dude!!! I just finished mine too, it's in here on the first page. Check it out, I threw a modded 2jz in there with some scratch built stuff!

Dude, I totally agree! I got some good stuff on the bench. Just gotta find more time.

Thanks! Time is always the issue!

I think one of the reasons that JDM builds aren't that popular is because those kits (by aoshima, fujimi...etc.) are sold for sky-high prices here in North America......my LHS sells them for $60+ for any JDM models. Anyways, I travel to Asia at least once every year and i stock up there enough for me to last a year they are actually really cheap in Asia

I think one of the reasons that JDM builds aren't that popular is because those kits (by aoshima, fujimi...etc.) are sold for sky-high prices here in North America......my LHS sells them for $60+ for any JDM models. Anyways, I travel to Asia at least once every year and i stock up there enough for me to last a year they are actually really cheap in Asia

Bro...amazon or ebay does a great job at good prices. Just gotta put up with the waiting period