Model Cars Magazine Forum

My Batman V Superman 1/25 Moebius BATMOBILE BUILD

Mark M

I deviated from the instruction assembly sequence several times(that's just me). Just a quick recap...I airbrushed the model during the course of major sub assembly builds. Again, based on the reference pics I have found it appears different depending on the light source...I went with the actual prop's pictures that can be found on the net.

I tinted the Windows, Added detail washes, The Wheels are semi Gloss Black as are various bolts. There is also brass highlights here and there.

Again as mentioned, I plan on detailing the cockpit based on reference pictures I have collected. Again, a fun build for me and at 10.5" a nice size. Highly recommended!!!

BAT J1 .jpg

BAT K .JPG

BAT O.JPG

BAT P.JPG

BAT Q.JPG

BAT R.JPG

BAT S.JPG

BAT T.JPG

BAT U.JPG

BAT W.JPG

My Moebius 1/25 BATMAN V SUPERMAN Batmobile build...I have scratch built an interior per the full size prop and added a customized Figure to reflect the new Batman. The interior was done with sheet styrene, brass tubing, aluminum tubing, photo etch,wire etc...Next up lighting...

A copy.JPG

B copy.JPG

C copy.JPG

D copy.JPG

E copy.JPG

So my mods continue...As great as the model is the interior needs some love. Using plastic and scratch built parts I filled in where the dash is...of course the addition of the figure and the rotating guns on the front...more to come.