Model Cars Magazine Forum

37 Ford Street Rod...WIP !

Lowlife ! !

Getting back on this, but its taken ages getting the front down in the weeds......

New spindles, A-arm bushes, shocks etc and I'm almost there. Front cross member is a cocktail stick off the floor now !

Pics don't show the shocks but I get some more up when the steering is done.....Thanks for looking in....:D

Once I got the front end glued up, i found the wheels just caught the arches, so ended up pulling it apart again !  I saved the A arms but had to cut the spindles up then re-drill the arms. Now gone back to standard A-arms and added lowered springs, yes its on full drop so the springs are flat ! Now sits perfect, and I'm moving on to the engine for a bit, add last few suspension bits later !

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

In this case, hopefully the second time's a charm!!!  I really like the direction you've taken this one and I look forward to seeing the progress so please keep it off the floor this time, lol!!!????????