Model Cars Magazine Forum

Ford GT40 1968 Winner

CarLover

Thanks guys! 

Great work!

What do you think of this Fujimi kit? any assembly problems? Body, Chassis, engine?

Could you share with us any engine detail pictures?

General, its a good kit, i had some problems with the fitting of the rear cowl to the front body parts(its came in 2 pcs) so i superglue it to the chassis, i also has ro cut the metal shaft of the rear wheels because its has too long and the wheels hit the body. 

About the engine, this is how its look like in the original kit: (You also can see the metal shaft that I had to cut) 

This is what i did:

Thanks guys! 

General, its a good kit, i had some problems with the fitting of the rear cowl to the front body parts(its came in 2 pcs) so i superglue it to the chassis, i also has ro cut the metal shaft of the rear wheels because its has too long and the wheels hit the body. 

About the engine, this is how its look like in the original kit: (You also can see the metal shaft that I had to cut) 

IMG_20160219_173523_zps3aho2nfr.jpg

This is what i did:

IMG_20160220_110348_zps9jcvlacm.jpg

IMG_20160227_230503_zps5wchzsxu.jpg

Great job with the engine man!

Great work!

What do you think of this Fujimi kit? any assembly problems? Body, Chassis, engine?

Could you share with us any engine detail pictures?

You also have to be EXTREMELY careful when you put the chassis in the body!!!!!!!! -you have to spread the sides apart more than most kits to fit it down over everything. You've done a Fujimi Countach though, so you'd be okay!;)