Model Cars Magazine Forum

Chatroom?

Works 4 me, but no one wants to talk and I just leave. Guess something happened and the rules got stricter so no one wants to get banned. Sorry if I don't know what happened, its been a while since I was here and it looks different for some reason.

Edited by RickRollerLT1

Someone told me that before the site redesign, several members got into fights with a guy called John Teresi, and then Gregg took down the chat feature and Harry went on a banning spree. But then for some reason it was put back in the redesign and no one knows why. I'm not wanting anyone in the chatroom badly, but I'm curious as to why its so empty now when 6 years ago (when I was very active on here), there were like 6-9 ppl in it.

Edited by RickRollerLT1

I didn't go on a "banning spree." I have never banned anyone from this forum.

Forum legend is it goes something like this -

You've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

:D Just kidding, I never use the chat as my typing is too slow for most people.

Edited by Old Buckaroo

I have never banned anyone from this forum.

Sorry, I thought you did or have at one point, being you're an admin and have a big part in the MCM. I was only going by what a club member told me. May have been Gregg since he made topics clear of that.

Edited by RickRollerLT1