Model Cars Magazine Forum

Citroen Mehari

Brizio

awsome work !!

Thank you Richard! :)

I love this one my friend!!!!

Randy

Thank you Randy, hopeful soon I will start your Mini! :)

Would be a very cool beach car, truck, whatever

She is looking good :)

Agree! Thanks Scott! :)

Nice progress!

Thank you Bruce! :)

I am on vacation in France at the moment, sadly there are few old cars are  in daily use. Previously, if you saw a 2cv or a Mehari, it would be a very rough local car or more likely a Dutch registered visitor. The Dutch love the "Duck" as they call it. This year there seem to be a lot more French registered 2cv variants about, maybe they have turned the corner at last. Yesterday I saw a restored Citroen Traction Commercial (the worlds first hatchback?) being used to transport wine to a market. I bought some of course! It is very difficult to modify cars legally in France, but when you have so many cool stockers, do you need to?

I am on vacation in France at the moment, sadly there are few old cars are  in daily use. Previously, if you saw a 2cv or a Mehari, it would be a very rough local car or more likely a Dutch registered visitor. The Dutch love the "Duck" as they call it. This year there seem to be a lot more French registered 2cv variants about, maybe they have turned the corner at last. Yesterday I saw a restored Citroen Traction Commercial (the worlds first hatchback?) being used to transport wine to a market. I bought some of course! It is very difficult to modify cars legally in France, but when you have so many cool stockers, do you need to?

Interesting, feel free to post picture. :)

This kit does not have headlight lenses. I think this is very unfortunate, considering that is a new kit. I found some in my spare parts that have the perfect diameter for the eheadlight.

IMG_3603.thumb.JPG.03a46558cee980a5b42ec

Another thing that I made is the jack.

IMG_3565.thumb.JPG.1e7a32e72bd35a7376a17