Model Cars Magazine Forum

What happened to scaledetails.com?

Thank!

I did not know modelmotorcars, but looking at that, I find them a bit on the expensive side. Scaledetails had some nice stuff for nice prices.

@Cato; funny story: I sold a rare Bandai kit on eBay (first time I used eBay to sell, since it didn't sell here in Europe). Got it sold and shipped it almost instantly to a adress in Florida. As soon as I came back from the post office, I got a e-mail from someone in the UK, he didn't notice I lived in The Netherlands and asked if I could ship it to him in the UK. His name was Peter Doney, so I googled and found out he was linked to a Pocher Parts site.

Funny enough, I sold that Bandai kit for the funds to buy me a Pocher Alfa, appearantly it is a "Boyd Model", but had some missing parts. Now we are talking about getting me some missing parts.

Thank!

I did not know modelmotorcars, but looking at that, I find them a bit on the expensive side. Scaledetails had some nice stuff for nice prices.

@Cato; funny story: I sold a rare Bandai kit on eBay (first time I used eBay to sell, since it didn't sell here in Europe). Got it sold and shipped it almost instantly to a adress in Florida. As soon as I came back from the post office, I got a e-mail from someone in the UK, he didn't notice I lived in The Netherlands and asked if I could ship it to him in the UK. His name was Peter Doney, so I googled and found out he was linked to a Pocher Parts site.

Funny enough, I sold that Bandai kit for the funds to buy me a Pocher Alfa, appearantly it is a "Boyd Model", but had some missing parts. Now we are talking about getting me some missing parts.

Peter's a good guy and you will do well with him. Excellent supply of parts too.