Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mr Biggs Build's.

MR BIGGS

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
B) Anthony, Whaaaa, you down a CASE of Red Bull or somthin? 3 outa 5 in 2wks? Geeze, I'm lucky to get 1 outa 1 in 1YEAR! :lol: But even for a qwiki build they're way up to par! I do like the lil green rod pick-up.Real simple LOOKIN, (but I'm sure it's NOT) ride, looks like it'd be fun to tool around in.The rest of em(the LaSalle, an 58)are also lookin purty smooth! BTW, WHO are those BEAUTIFUL young Ladies in the picture by the Chevy? They as pretty as MY daughter! :P

Thanks for the complement's my friends. :)

The lil 29 roadster has every wire nut and bolt the real truck has. It even has all the break lines, fuel lines, linkage and a buch of other goodies too, it should start if i had a key for it. :)

As for the girls in the pic, my girlfriend is the one on the Right. and if your daughter is that BEAUTIFUL I will have to call you Suegro. :huh:

Got the 58 done last night.

PICS154.jpg

Edited by MR BIGGS

I have seen your models in person at the last several NNL West shows and I am very impressed with the flawless paint and excellent details that your models have. Keep up the great work.

carrucha

Thanks Bro. :)

I always give it a 100% on each build no matter what it may be, and it will not leave my table unless it's flawless. I think that's the part that drive's me the crazyest.

Hey Anthony :)

I like the conversion to the Cad LaSalle. Very nice :huh: .

I'm a color guy that likes the contrast of several colors, so the sort of buckskin color interior (I use a lot of buckskin to compliment a lot of my builds), goes good with a lot of different colors, and especially well with the teal or blue, which ever pics you look at :blink: .

Anyway great job

All the best - Dave :)

Edited by Treehugger Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Here are a few of my merc's im working on. I got all the main fab work done, just cant decide on what color im going with these.

PICS158.jpg

And here is my custom 32 whatumacallit. I wasn't going to chop the top but i said what the hell and did it anyway.

BEFORE THE CHOP.

PICS173.jpg

AFTER THE CHOP. I THINK IT LOOKS MUCH BETTER NOW.

mycustomratrod014.jpg

THANK'S FOR LOOKING GUY'S.