Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Torino - Updated RestoMod Starsky Hutch new ride

RestoModGuy

touche' beautiful build! i'm starting work on a 73 cougar and was thinking about painting the front bumper,but was not sure i would like the look. i like it! great work.

Thanks Cary. I just so happen to be a huge Cougar fan. Not a fan of the 73's larger front bumper, so I would modify it and paint it to body color, in my opinion.

If you look at my profile pic, it's actually my Radical Custom 72 Cougar showcar. No longer own it, built in 1983. This was also chopped 4"

If you look close I removed the front bumper and built a custom air-dam style front end, as you can see I took that cue in my Torino build.  Be kind, remember I built this in 1983 when this style was cool. 

Look for a future build of this later this year.

IMG_8401.thumb.JPG.c0c10c6fb3540b1b7bab1

that cougar is pretty rad but nice.i will never criticize someones hard work whatever the outcome.always hated the huge bumpers, so modifying is a must especially since the chrome has seen better days. i'll be posting pics when that project gets off the ground.