Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

83 H/O Cutlass

MyBradKeselowski

Finally got the 83 Hurst Olds finished.  I know to most of you it's not perfect and I know that it's not a contest show queen but IMO I'm very happy with myself on the outcome of it.

This is a very well detailed and fantastic kit and have 4 more to build as I really enjoyed building this kit. Thanks and Kudos to Revell for giving us an Oldsmobile G Body. I did not notice fingerprints until after I had took the pics.  Oh well lesson learned "POLISH BEFORE PICS"  lol.

Thanks for looking and your comments but if your going to be nasty/rude/hateful keep it to yourself and don't look at it.  As I said it's not perfect..

DSCN0768 (640x480).jpg

DSCN0773 (640x480).jpg

DSCN0770 (640x480).jpg

DSCN0778 (640x480).jpg

DSCN0779 (640x480).jpg

DSCN0780 (640x480).jpg

DSCN0781 (640x480).jpg

DSCN0785 (640x480).jpg

DSCN0783 (640x480).jpg

DSCN0786 (640x480).jpg

DSCN0787 (640x480).jpg

DSCN0788 (640x480).jpg

DSCN0810 (640x480).jpg

DSCN0816 (640x480).jpg

DSCN0794 (640x480).jpg

DSCN0799 (640x480).jpg

Hey, don't shoot yourself too hard. Yes the first two photos make it look a bit rough but you have metallic paint and I can see in the other pics that it layed out nicer.

Just wondering if the camera is not playing tricks on you. I do see that you are very good with the detail painting and a very clean builder at the same time.

Keep 'em comming!

Looks good to me! I normally don't build cars newer than the early 70's but I'm a Hurst Olds fan so I may have to pick one up. How did it go together?

Thanks Craig ! :rolleyes:   

The kit went together really well and did not come across any problems whatsoever.  I'm only suggesting that if anyone builds this kit that you check the fitment of the front/rear glass as you need to trim just a little bit off of the top for it to fit but you need to be careful because the front/rear glass is very fragile and thin.

Hey, don't shoot yourself too hard. Yes the first two photos make it look a bit rough but you have metallic paint and I can see in the other pics that it layed out nicer.

Just wondering if the camera is not playing tricks on you. I do see that you are very good with the detail painting and a very clean builder at the same time.

Keep 'em comming!

Thanks Jean ! :rolleyes:

You are definetly right, I was having probs with my darn camera..