Model Cars Magazine Forum

Custom Clinic Photo Contest

Custom Mike

Hey Harry P, got an issue with the issue! I took 12th place...but my name isn't Michael Sargis...or Ryan! How do I get this corrected?

PS...I would post a picture of the page, but I can't post pictures here again!

I used the information given to me by Mark Gustafson. In his writeup your name is spelled Sargis.

I don't have the time to proofread everything, material submitted to me should have been proofed by the person submitting the material. This is copied directly from the Word file he sent.

Twelfth                                              Michael Sargis                                 346 Scaglietti

And, then there is the builder who combines some traditional custom car styling elements and an instinct to clean up the styling on a contemporary car. Ryan is such an enthusiast...

Mark spelled your name wrong, I had no way of knowing that. But the "Ryan" part is my fault... I should have caught that.

Yeah, I love the fact that my last name is wrong (It happens all the time by the way!), but how he turned me into Ryan is beyond me! I got a good laugh out of it, it's not like 12th place is going to get me anything other than a couple of pics in the magazine. But in the Honorable Mention section he gets my name right for my other entry....go figure!  :blink: