Model Cars Magazine Forum

? for Ebay experts

I still don't understand the anger over EBay listings for parts; that this is the kind of strife that throws people into tantrum mode. 

"Tantrum mode"?

I don't see any tantrums evident in ANY of the above posts.

PJ's linked auction, on the other hand, ought to be the example for Webster's definition of "tantrum".

Have you actually looked at it? Hysterical ranting, cry-baby-not-really-an-adult-man behavior. Geez.

Or is that what being an adult has devolved to?

No wonder this country's in trouble if it is.  

Hmmmmm...kinda reminiscent of some "leaders" in the news recently. 

Sigh.  ;)

The thing about PJ is (and I'm in no way defending him, just stating a fact) is he has over 8k feedback with a 100% Positive Feedback. That's almost unheard of for someone with a decent amount of sales. Go look at most hobby shops who have an eBay "storefront", and almost all of then are like 99.8% because someone, somewhere left a negative feedback.

For as many listings as he has he doesn't sell 10 percent of his items. Anyone who gave him negative feedback gets blocked. I have looked at his feedback with negative feedback. He has neutral now and I bet he got blocked. After a year all negative feedback removed..