Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

MPC Dodge Lil' Red Express Truck

Hi, Gabe.  Nice feeling getting something done, eh?  Next time you post try getting in closer with the camera so that you can crop the image and get more of the model.  Will be easier to see all of the nice detail you put into the work.

Ok. Thanks for the tip Charles. I'll try that with my next kit.

You got a great start. Clean build and everything looks right. Nice work. As you gain more experience and confidence you can explore using Bare Metal Foil on your window trim and maybe a black wash to help bring out details. Lots of great examples on this forum to inspire you. Neat model, welcome aboard.

Edited by Lunajammer

You got a great start. Clean build and everything looks right. Nice work. As you gain more experience and confidence you can explore using Bare Metal Foil on your window trim and maybe a black wash to help bring out details. Lots of great examples on this forum to inspire you. Neat model, welcome aboard.

Thanks. I'm going to try and add more little details to my next kit, a 1968 AMT Ford Mustang.

Nice job Gabe..Looks better than my first model.. You will learn so much from everyone on these forums.. I have been building on and off for 10 years & I still learn new stuff here.. If you have questions never be afraid to ask for help.. Someone will always have an answer.