Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hey everyone...

I'm not a new guy but haven't spent much time here. I'd like to change that if there are no objections. I think I'd prefer a place where I can pick and choose what I want to look at. Sure you've heard it all before.

Anyways, like my sig says, my name is Tony and I live in Virginia. I've been building about six years and my build times don't exactly set the world on fire. I've been struggling with a couple of 'Cuda builds for the last several months and want nothing more than to be done with them and move on. That sublime green plastic has been giving me fits. lol But, for what it's worth, when they're done you'll be the first to see them.

I'll do my best to be a responsible, helpful participant although I don't normally talk a lot. I just want to look at this as a fresh start, I hope you will too.

Welcome Tony,Sure, We'll take ya in,Even If your from good ol Virginie,Hell I'm from Deeetroit, an these folks tolerate ME pretty Well.You'll like it here and you'll find yourself spending more an more time here as it goes on. All the guys here are pretty cool and more than happy to help answer questions an such.Feel free to throw out your thoughts and opinions too,no ones gonna slam you or get in your as@.It's a BIG happy family here,And I know you'll feel welcomed. :):D:D