Model Cars Magazine Forum

Dodge Arrow Pro Stock Billy the Kid,Glidden,California Flash

I am about to start building some vintage resin 1/25  Pro Stock Dodge Arrows ,in the photos are the in progress master body/parts that where unfinished/rough at that moment, the model is finished and cast by now, finished master in last pictures...tailights are cast molded in clear red, master pattern shown , do any one knows where to find good quality Billy the Kid and California Flash decals to do these cars? The Glidden car is the easy one to do since most of the needed decals can be found in two of Slixx Glidden sets. Any help will be appreciated, most interested in the Billy The Kid decals at the moment.

20170509_212550-1.jpg

20170509_212742-1.jpg

20170610_145026.jpg

20170610_144956.jpg

WoW. I'd like to get one of those. Where did you get it?

Wished someone made the 80's Dodge Challenger too. I have a real 80's Challenger and I plan to build an S and M tribute car out of it. Would be cool to have a model of it too as well as the Arrow.

Very nice work. It would appear that this is the new resin body that was just announced as available from Southern Motorsports Hobby.

http://stores.smhracing.com/76-plymouth-arrow-p-s-with-chassis-pan/

I don't know if this will help you and I'm not sure where you might be able to come up with a useable set if these would work but this is an image of a Chuck Naylor set of decals for the Billy the Kid Colt that he did a few years back. 

MzUWGelJpHJcGMGiiin-vi.jpg

Mike Coleman does those decals he is on facebook . Here is a link to his page on facebook https://www.facebook.com/mike.coleman.31586  hope this helps you.

I've heard and seen examples of Mike Coleman's work but have never been able to find a way to track him down on Facebook. The link you provided doesn't work. Is there any other way to communicate with him to see what he has available or can even create?

1320wayne and John Pol, thanks for the info, will try to locate one of these, I know it wont be easy but will try.

And yes, this is the same model that is now available from SMH Resins, thanks to all for the kind comments, greatly appreciated.

I hope to do a 1980's Challenger pro stock body sometime in the near future.

I was going to get in contact with Mike to make a set of Billy the Kid, Ronnie Sox driven Plymouth Arrow decals.

I have a 1/24 Japanese kit I was going to work from but I may check out the resin from SMH.

I have 2 of the Challengers one built as the Sox & martin AFX car and one left in the box for now. Both are kits from Japan