Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell Kevin Harvick Jimmy John's #4 Ford Fusion Kit Review

hpiguy

Revell is back with the full paint and assemble NASCAR kits, first off the line is this Ford Fusion in Kevin Harvick #4 Jimmy John's livery. Looks great, no name tires but that is easily solved and most of us will want to letter those tires for sure.
Glass is super thin and prepainted, roll bars are nice and thin, no short shorts or mold issues. Even includes a figure and full decals of course.
Aftermarket guys will make a mint selling every race stable colors imaginable.

I'm really excited about the Napa Chevy SS kit, I just like the Napa

colors.

https://youtu.be/GSILqvW28mQ 

You beat me, Ive been meaning to post mine , but just been lazy, its a very nice kit,  to nice to be a Revell kit almost, they knocked this one out of the park.

Just as an fyi, Next Month, Danica's kit will be released(Sept) and then Oct for Chase's 24 Napa Chevy.

You beat me, Ive been meaning to post mine , but just been lazy, its a very nice kit,  to nice to be a Revell kit almost, they knocked this one out of the park.

Just as an fyi, Next Month, Danica's kit will be released(Sept) and then Oct for Chase's 24 Napa Chevy.

I want that Napa kit for sure.

Agreed. This kit reminds me of the Monogram '80s & '90s NASCAR kits that were the best.

Well done, Revell! 

I am going to go as far as say the new kits are on par if not just a tad bit better then those from the 80's/90's , and those are some really good kits, so I am really impressed with Revell on these kits.

I agree with everything said except for that part,  I am not sold on the tires, its my opinion that they are utter cow turds, horrible round blobs that are being called tires.

Oh Jesus, they are not that bad.

Did you get the kit to have a looksie with your own eyes?  They seem fine in the video.

Oh Jesus, they are not that bad.

Did you get the kit to have a looksie with your own eyes?  They seem fine in the video.

Oh jesus, yes they are that bad.

LOL I think I might of got a kit

qEjamEQ.jpg

I also did a review video last month

and a whats in the box look three weeks ago

Hi,

Nice, I'm assuming Snapkit on the left, new Nascar release in the middle and 90s Nascar is left?

I think they all look pretty darn good.

Left is the current kit's  tire, middle is the snap tire , and right is the 90's tire.

Edited by martinfan5