Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Model Car Club Web Sites

I'm trying to update and expand the model club section in the "links" section of the Central Pennsylvania Model Car Club's web site. I'm inherently lazy and respectfully ask that you folks just drop them right here in my virtual lap. Doh! I almost forgot to say "please"! "Pleeeeeeease"?

If your club has a web presence, and you don't mind us having the link, please reply with the full URL, or at least the link to your site.

Thanks to freewebs, I have managed to put our site together a little bit at a time, and again thanks to freewebs, they made it easy enough that I haven't figured out how to screw it up yet. If your club doesn't have a web site but wants one, and you are the mental equivalent of a bag of donuts when it comes to web design like I am, you might want to consider going this route. You can build a site for free, but going with a premium account is very reasonable and adds features you can really use.

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.

Edited by Daniel Peterson

• 1 month later...

Daniel...

Our club has been going for 2 years this month... We as a club are into promoting the Hobby and helping out at differnt events...

We do have a message board and Website for all of us to comunicate. Also we are putting on a Model Car Event as well Click on the link to find out.. BTW these are free webspace granted to us by AOL...

Kitbashers of So. California and Citrus Nationals

Fuelish

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

An online club since 2004. Almost 600 members between our yahoo group and our proboards forum. We have monthly meetings through yahoo messenger, hold club auctions each year, we have due paying members, we have online builds and contests and are also having our second model show in February 2009 in Omaha, Nebraska. There is a really long list of things our club does and many people have contributed that are not even members. THANK YOU!

I consider the club to be a big family, filled with all kinds of modelers willing to help others and share. Between all the sites we bump elbows on, we get a lot done. ;) Many times, at shows we see each other and many of us have met in person on several occasions.

Drastic Plastics Model Car Club

Our club is also mother of Traditional Rod and Kustom in scale

well actually it's MY baby, but our club's web site supports the URL. :lol:

and The largest collection of Model Kit Instructions, Box Art, Decals and built box art models on the internet!

all of which is FREE use to anyone who can use what is on the site. There is always more added.

Our club's fotki with over 81,000 images of models, real cars, people, reference and more!

http://public.fotki.com/drasticplasticsmcc/

DPMCC's newest addition Low Down Creations a forum for Lowrider modelers, but everything is welcome!

DPMCC takes good trading very seriously, so there is also a group on yahoo for reporting good and bad traders. This is to help others avoid

being taken and to stay informed of good and bad places to shop (like a heads up sort of thing) Trader Alert , formerly known as "The Model Pigs"

Sister to Adrenaline Drag Racing model forums

and Scale Model Restorations

DPMCC is always striving to go above and beyond to expand the hobby and give more homes to modelers on the internet.

DPMCC also recognizes the KC Slammers

and The Model Car List

as great friends as well as this forum Model Cars Magazine!

Hopefully this is not overdoing it, but there is a lot to us :lol: and we are not ashamed to name those who have supported us!

Edited by awbcrazy