Model Cars Magazine Forum

Limited series Ford F 100 pick-up

Thanks for joining the site Silvestru.  I posted a comment on this forum in Truck Kit News and  Reviews section under 1/25 62 F 100 which someone mentioned your kit. Under glass section we are on now is usually reserved for completed models. Your truck looks great, offers much more build possibilities than the old unibody kit. Question, can you offer the kit with  slightly larger diameter front fenders also to build the F 350?

Thanks for joining the site Silvestru.  I posted a comment on this forum in Truck Kit News and  Reviews section under 1/25 62 F 100 which someone mentioned your kit. Under glass section we are on now is usually reserved for completed models. Your truck looks great, offers much more build possibilities than the old unibody kit. Question, can you offer the kit with  slightly larger diameter front fenders also to build the F 350?

Hello ,

Thank you for the nice welcome. I apologize for the wrong section where I posted, I did it because I thought this section is more visible for pick-up lovers .

Regarding the F100 cab , it can be easily modified to become a F350 because like in reality the fenders were just cutted exactly on the embossing.I can modify for you if you want. PM me for other details.

Also I have PE for the lateral hood with F350 inscription!

Edited by CipModels