Model Cars Magazine Forum

64 Plymouth Belvedere

James Tester

I finished this quickie build last week. It is the Lindberg 64 Plymouth Belvedere kit. I used plain ole' black lacquer on the body and finished it off with a urethane clear coat. The interior is Tamiya acrylic red with a little bit of black mixed in to darken it up a little bit.

30xgbps.jpg

158046f.jpg

fw7rcz.jpg

Comments are always welcome.

James

Comments are always welcome.

Ok...here goes! Nice clean build. I like the radio-delete interior! Nice color choices too.

However... :mellow:

I think some added detail in the engine compartment (wiring and plumbing) would have been nice. Also I'd add a couple of strips of BMF as "hose clamps" on the upper radiator hose. But don't take that as criticism...more like "stuff I would have done if it was mine"... :unsure:

Guest Gramps-xrds

:mellow:Gotta love those Plymouths. Even stock they looked good. I wish Lindberg had done a little more detail on their engines and under the hood. But still their the only ones that seemed to wanna make Mopars, so I guess we should be thankful for that.

Great build.

• 8 years later...