Model Cars Magazine Forum

29 Ford custom finished

59 Impala

Overall I really like this Ala-Roadster including  how well all the body components fit together and the color and engine . I think it would even look better if lowered and with smaller wheels especially in front.

Edited by Phildaupho

Thanks guys.  I agree Phil, but this was an experiment and one of the guys in our club ave me the wheels to see how they would look on this car.  I'm not a real fan for these types of wheels, but it dosen't look to bad.  But you're right, I think it would look better with smaller wheels especially up front.

Marty, it is Aztec Gold on the top and fenders and Brilliant Yellow Gold on the body, hood and grill.  The Aztec is almost Inca sorta, kinda.  LOL.

Dan

Thanks guys.  This was a combination of glue bomb, parts box and original kit parts to accomplish a built car.  I'm happy with how it turned out.  It was my first experiment with the bigger wheels from the new Camaro kit.  I've had some good and bad remarks about the wheels, but, they will stay for this build.  I thought the 29 wheels were big for the stock car and these looked about the same size but wider.  So, I thought why not?  Anyway, they don't look to bad.  I myself really don't care for these type of wheels, but they look Ok for this car.  That's my story and I'm stickin to it.  :blink::rolleyes:

Dan