Model Cars Magazine Forum

gravity colors

8 hours ago, samman said:

Hi  has anyone had trouble with this company, I put an order in in october and paid for it and got a email order being processed and nothing since and sent emails with no reply?. Anybody with experience with this company .

thanks 

Did you order from the European company or the American company as they have two different websites.  The European company in Spain is the home office.  Here's the link  for them https://gravity-colors.com/ .  The American company does not have a contract with the home office.  This could be why it could be taking a long time to get your order as they are either waiting for paint from Europe or they are trying to manufacture the paint on their own.  I would suggest you try to get your money back from the American company and order from the European company at the link I have supplied.  If you order from the European company, you should have your order in a couple of weeks.  

Ordering at www.gravity-colors.com, you receive your order in four or five working days. Checking the site, it is already available the payment in USD. The price of the order, not only isn't more expensive but it is faster than ordering at the American store, and you save a lot of headaches. 

Gravity Colors in Spain don't seem too happy with their US distributor:

Dear Peter:

We contact you to inform that our old web dominion www.gravitycolors.com has been kidnaped by our American distributor.

Therefore the online shop has been supplanted and is starting to bottle some product that appear to be Gravity Colors but they are not. These products are not Gravity Colors.

Gravity Colors is a Spanish brand created by profesional modelers in order to offer products to any level and skill modelers, easy to use, and always according to an standard of high quality in every single product. Reject imitations: The real Gravity Colors products are packed in glass bottles.

From now on, we will attend your requests in the new web dominion: www.gravity-colors.com deliveries will be made, same as always, by DHL Express, and with the same delivery costs as before. In the same way, the new email address is info@gravity-colors.com instead of ventas@gravitycolors.com.

Gravity Colors is not responsible for orders made on the old web www.gravitycolors.com from now on.

In order to compensate for the inconvenience, we will give you a free bottle of our Surface Primer in every orders over 30€, made before October 15th, 2017.

We thank you for your trust in our products and service, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Antonio Fernández Caballero.

Here's my experience with USA gravity colors.

I ordered paints for Tamiya Mercedes benz AMG GTR on August 3rd. Figured it would not take more then 2 weeks since it is coming from the USA ( I live in calif. ) what a big mistake that was!  So I went to amazon and ordered TS-100 from NJ  and that took 3 days  to deliver to my house. I call my credit card company to get my money back and then received the gravity paints  4 days after my complaint. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS GUY. This tells me this guy is a lazy person and something needs to pressure him to get his lazy A to react, what to you guys think! Is he a lazy person? Just my 3 cents

• 2 weeks later...