Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Wolfman’s Trike Of Terror

This is the third of a series of four vehicles made for the monster toy series from Burger King kids meals in the 90s. I did a Frankenstein’s Wagon first, Creature’s Surf Rod second, and am currently working on this guy.  I took a vintage MPC Tee Trike body and extra parts and cut the top off, then amended the sides a bit.  I also removed the floor board and moved the seat back all the way.  The engine will be replaced by a small blown one I believe might be from the Opel GT Kit. Body will be Metallic Brown and of course the figure will be totally repainted. Last pic is test fitting before painting. 

3BCF961B-1346-4BF8-A3D5-D124104F51A0.jpeg

C051FA47-3B43-437A-9949-8DF3FA95A07F.jpeg

31CCE071-060E-4816-B4F8-81455E0EE879.jpeg

On 2/19/2019 at 7:48 PM, cpspoogie said:

This is the third of a series of four vehicles made for the monster toy series from Burger King kids meals in the 90s. I did a Frankenstein’s Wagon first, Creature’s Surf Rod second, and am currently working on this guy.  I took a vintage MPC Tee Trike body and extra parts and cut the top off, then amended the sides a bit.  I also removed the floor board and moved the seat back all the way.  The engine will be replaced by a small blown one I believe might be from the Opel GT Kit. Body will be Metallic Brown and of course the figure will be totally repainted. Last pic is test fitting before painting. 

3BCF961B-1346-4BF8-A3D5-D124104F51A0.jpeg

C051FA47-3B43-437A-9949-8DF3FA95A07F.jpeg

31CCE071-060E-4816-B4F8-81455E0EE879.jpeg

As you can see I decided against the blown 6 cylinder and was able to salvage the original engine for the T Trike Kit.  Painted the block and transmission the same metallic brown.  The headers are from a 55 Chevy kit as alternate parts. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...