Model Cars Magazine Forum

2015 Dodge Challenger

I think Clearly Scale was working on a whole Hellcat package, however, it seems that their business might be on hiatus right now.

It would be nice if we saw some newer (2015-2020) Challengers as kits. This subject might fit the "multiple variant" model very well, as we could see R/T's, Scat Packs, Hellcats, Demons & Widebodies all from the same basic tool. If Revell were still truly "in the game" right now, this would be where they would revisit their 2008 SRT 8 tool and have at it... 

• 4 months later...

Sorry for bringing up an older topic but I was going through the stash today and saw this and thought I would post the pictures of the finished kit Jeremy (Clearly Scale) completed. I was fortunate to get two complete kits and it took a very long time to get, almost a year from payment to in my hands and this was before he was truely sick. I will say that he did email and call on several ocassions to keep me updated on the progress and I want to think he said there were only roughly 15 complete sets made and something happened to the mold.

2v2H9YpvMx9Lj4.jpg

Robyn

10 hours ago, Robyn said:

Sorry for bringing up an older topic but I was going through the stash today and saw this and thought I would post the pictures of the finished kit Jeremy (Clearly Scale) completed. I was fortunate to get two complete kits and it took a very long time to get, almost a year from payment to in my hands and this was before he was truely sick. I will say that he did email and call on several ocassions to keep me updated on the progress and I want to think he said there were only roughly 15 complete sets made and something happened to the mold.

2v2H9YpvMx9Lj4.jpg

Robyn

I got a set as well and yes, he had issues with the molds. He got a bad batch of resin from his supplier and it basically welded itself to his molds (I'm going of memory of our conversation on this) so he had to remake a few molds. This all happened right around the time his health was truly going south. 

Hopefully he can make a recovery and get back to making his products, he has some great stuff that no one else is doing. Get well soon Jeremy.

• 1 month later...
On 8/13/2019 at 1:14 PM, caine440 said:

I agree.

I have a 2015 Scat Pack Shaker and am trying to find a way to build a model of it.

That's EXACTLY why I'm looking for a 2015 or newer Challenger kit. I have a 2019 Plum Crazy Challenger w/Shaker and Scat Pack and I can't find any new Challenger's w/the Shaker package. I thought about getting an old Challenger for the intake and I can cut the hood myself, it's not the same but it's as close as I could get. I just don't get it, there are so many variations they could make with the Challenger's. I thought maybe they couldn't get the license for anything that new or something but they have new Camaro's and Mustang's so that's not it, I just don't get it. If you hear of anything out there, resin bodies or something, please let me know, I'd REALLY appreciate it. I've even tried finding signs, diecasts, etc just like my 1:1 car but there's VERY few items out there that are plum crazy and have the shaker. I did find a sign for my man cave but that's about it.