Model Cars Magazine Forum

Machine Aluminuim Specialties

Thats great to see....I'll take a look at the site, there are some things I need, but have been holding off ordering there..because I didnt know what was going on. Really cool to see it back off the ground, and people receiving orders!!

Ron

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

I'd love to get some of the stuff on his site. Tried e-mailing him using the addy there but no response. Snail mail only? Any ideas?

Thanks,

-Dean

Hi everybody ,thank you for all of your support ,you can email me at terrykinnearjr@embarqmail.com for questions or orders or you can call me from 8am to 10pm 7 days a week at 814-282-9244 . I just got back from Marks last Sunday November 30, 2008 was at his Machine shop turning some Aluminum parts and getting pointers from Mark himself. Just email me or call , I check my email at least four times a day. I will get right back to you right away . Im accepting Pay Pal or US POSTAL MONEY ORDERS only for payment. Happy Modeling and Happy Holidays everybody. Terry Kinnear

E-mail sent. I think I was using an incorrect address. I can't wait to try some of the products!

Thanks,

Dean

Hi Dean, I didn't receive your email are you using this address terrykinnearjr@embarqmail.com or you can call me 814-282-9244 from 8am to 10pm 7days a week,I apperciate your support. Thank you Terry Kinnear of Machine Aluminum Specialties.

Paypal? WOOHOO! Thanks for that.

Question, are you offering the same items that the website still shows? same prices to? just curious so i can use it as a guide to what i want to order! Thanks

Hi Ryan, Thanks for the question there is a few things that i'm out of but just a temp. thing just email your wish list and I can let you know how stock is. As far as the website It is being work on at this time hope to have it ready for orders soon. The prices haven't been raised since MAS was opened back in 1992 , with Aluminum and Photo Etch cost going up the decision was made to raise prices just slightly. But the quality has stayed the same and new products will becoming out sometime in 2009. I apperciate all of the support and hope to serve all of your aluminum and photo etch needs. Terry Kinnear of Machine Aluminum Specialties