Model Cars Magazine Forum

Dodge Ram 1500-RT Extended Cab

RadRidesByDan

This truck was built from 2 Ram 1500RT kits by Revell. The leaf spring shackles are actually the Ram 1500 hood hinges. Ferrari F-40 bucket seats and interior flocking. Tires are the Dessert Dogs that were from American Satco and wheels from Pegasus. The motor bike from a Dollar store....3 for a buck.

RollinThunder.jpg

RollinThunder1.jpg

RollinThunder3.jpg

RollinThunder4.jpg

RollinThunder5.jpg

Thanks 4 lookin' :D

:lol: Ya dunnit agin dintcha? Thats one slick lookin Dodge! I really like your backround in the pics. The only thing I would change is the ground. It looks like a rubber mat. Is it? Other than that, ALL your builds AND pics look convincingly real! Ya dun a good job on thisn too! But then again, you ALWAYS do! :lol: GREAT BUILD!

:lol: Ya dunnit agin dintcha? Thats one slick lookin Dodge! I really like your backround in the pics. The only thing I would change is the ground. It looks like a rubber mat. Is it? Other than that, ALL your builds AND pics look convincingly real! Ya dun a good job on thisn too! But then again, you ALWAYS do! :lol: GREAT BUILD!

Thanks my friend for your kind comments. As for the background...that is my neighbors houses across the street, I put the model on a small table with a black cloth and snap my pics in Macro mode. I usually have to wait for mid afternoons so that the sun is just west of my house to get the best sunlight.

Bear

This is meant as constructive criticism only, and it's not meant to be negative

When I saw the first pic, I thought you were doing a Harry (Real Or Model).

But when I saw the painted grille opening, that gave it away.

If the grille mesh was black or even chrome, it would be a great ROM shot.

So, in other words, you done good.

And yes, that's from the boss :-)

Put a real license plate on there and no one will ever know!