Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hello All

I am wondering if anyone can help me on the closest match colors required for the body of the  Blue 84 Pro-Am leasing ASA Camaro? Being in Australia, I am somewhat limited in choice. I would prefer not not mix color, but will if I need too... Thanks

Ash

I built it when it was new and used some sort of off-the-shelf parts store spray can touch up paint - like a marina or Nassau blue?  Just guessing because it's been so long.  Good luck and post photos if you can.  Would love to see it built with the skills of today.

I just dug my kit out which is the #84 Pro-Am Leasing Camaro in a blue and silver livery. If your kit like mine is molded in blue you could always just clear over the blue. Tamiya has many blues and I have most of them but for the most part they are darker than the car on the box. Tamiya French Blue with Pearl Clear must be an option. If you have a hobby shop near by you could take the kit to the shop and compare charts which are also available on-line. It is a pretty nice kit so I look forward to seeing what you do with it.

Hello All

Thanks for the advice. I am going to try a couple from the model master paints, being Oldsmobile engine metallic blue & I have 2 blues coming, in which I will look at the closest match when they arrive. They look close to my failing eyes. Thanks for the help

Ash