Model Cars Magazine Forum

;) Welcome, Hot Rod!( Jeeze, I like that name.Why din't I think of it?) You have come to THE PREMIER site for model cars in the ENTIRE COZMOS!!!! You VILL LIKE IT HEAR, Dat IZ an ORDER! Buildink model cars iz VERY constructive to one's personal growth! SO GROW!!!! You are among family now, and will be treated with respect, and, since you are the Newbie,YOU get to buy the donuts at our next meeting!!!!(Oh, I happen to like Krispy Kreme Donuts, they're THE BEST!!!)

Yeah I like them doughnuts also. I have just moved to a new house and what little cars I have left are packed up, But I will try to get them out and take some pics of them. Over the years I have give them away or the kids have gotten a hold of them :lol: . I found this site when I was looking for a certain model kit and I thought it would be pretty cool to see other peoples work. I have a 1991 S-10 show truck that I have about $32,000 in it, And I was wanting to build a model that looks like it so I could put it with the truck when we go to the car shows. The kit that I need is the Revell chevy S-10 lowrider 3 n 1. So any help would be great. Thanks guys for the welcome it seems like a nice site.

Thanks, Nick