Model Cars Magazine Forum

To all the new guys

This is old stuff, but with all the new guys comin on board, it's worth repeating. PLEASE guys, put your signature at the bottom of your thread. This way we get to know you as a PERSON and not a name. Personally I like Hot Rod's name, but I'm sure his mom din't name him Hot Rod.(but that WOULDA been a cool name!) So just to make it a little more personal, AND freindlier, could you guys put your real name in your sig's? Besides, it IS one of the Forum rules. So WELCOME all you new guys, and hold on, caz your in for a heckava ride! OH HOW I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: Nick, you hit it onna head! Glad to know ya, AND YOU Mr GGOMEZ NO ONE on this board brags about their work, IF your THAT good, post some pics! Let's see how you, or IF you can even come CLOSE to MR.BIGGS, or Treehugger Dave or Raul Perez, or Geezzer, or Gramps,or Rad Rides By Dave, or........ You get the picture? To be a new guy a start braggin on yourself like that, you'd better back it up, cause the BEST modelers on the PLANET are your competition! You ever win any thing? Caz the guys here who haven't , DIDN'T enter. I hope the rest of the guys see your little remark as a JOKE, which it is. I can't beleive you came out like that, talkin TRASH before you even get to know us. I know how to fix that though, just hit the delete button! Guy's Sorry to go off, but this guy ain't showin ANY kinda class!!!!! Edited by george 53

:lol: Well, yeah, you did post a pic. NOW, do yourself a favor an go look in the under "Under Glass" Section an look for some of the names I mentioned. Look for a new guy by the name of Juergen. I only mention him caz he's pretty new too, and he builds some pretty nice models. I can see now that you WERE only jokin, caz you CAN'T TOUCH any of the other guys I mentioned. As a matter of fact, you can't beat Juergen either! Oh Well, It was a good joke. Keep tryin though, and eventually, you'll get there!.........someday. :lol:

Not too sure why I even built that Cuda, im not even a Chevy fan LOL!! Havent had a Chevy since 72 and a model of one is about as close that Ill get to owning another. GO FORD!!

Couple of minor points here.

First of all, a Cuda is a Plymouth, not a Chevy. You might want to get your facts straight before posting.

Second... this "nobody can touch my stuff" nonsense... are you kidding me??? Have you seen the kind of quality some of the other members here are capable of? I can only assume you're joking, because if you're serious, you have some major delusional issues going on! :lol:

They're ok, but with an ego like you got, why you even need anyone else? No, I DON'T wish I could build like you. I'm pretty happy with what I can do. This is whats so nice about this site, so many people, so many build styles, no ego's till you got here. I'm not sorry for you, BECAUSE your funny, and you can keep yourself amused, But you shouldn't waste peoples time with your"I'm the best" attitude, BECAUSE it's juvenile AND PATHETIC! Besides, I now can see that your not as good as you think.Thanks for the pics, and this is the LAST you'll ever hear from me, I'm to old to be bothered by egoed out kids.Enjoy the site, the guys here are pretty cool, and MUCH better than you. :lol::lol::lol:

Dont hate CAUSE (not caz) you cant hang wit dis...you wish you could build like me...Here are a couple more of my builds that I pretty much let my kid play with.

Ive seen your homies work....It cant touch mine!

Great, one of these, don't be such an arrogant ######, sorry Gregg.

EASY GUY IM JUS TRYING TO MAKE FRIENDS HERE....IM 45 YEARS OLD FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.....AND I HATE CHEVY...WHAT ELSE YOU WANT FORM ME?

at 45 years old you should know that the way to make friends is not by comming off as a major jerk. I am sure that if you introduced your self in a proper fashion the guys here would welcome you warmly, including my husband (clay) who has no tolerance for disrespect.

:lol: Wait, 45?????AND your talkin trash like a KID? You got a strange way of tryin to make freinds. I know I said I wouldn't answer any more , BUT, YOUR FUNNY! As for your quetion of what more do we want from you? ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING except to go back where ever it was you came from, BECAUSE an attitude/ego like yours isn't needed here!......Or ANYWHERE for that matter! Glad I won't be seein ya around!!!Your a 45 year old child. :lol::lol:;)

Not too sure why I even built that Cuda, im not even a Chevy fan LOL!! Havent had a Chevy since 72 and a model of one is about as close that Ill get to owning another. GO FORD!!

I see Harry already corrected the "Chevy" thing.

I just wanted to ask what kind of fools you take everyone here for? DIECAST? YEAH LOOK CLOSER PEOPLE......HINGES , HOOD MOLDED CAST SHUT......

THESE ARE TOYS AND THIS GUY IS JUST MESSIN WITH YOU.

OH Snap!!! did I accidently put the Cuda up....lol my bad I meant to put the Camaro 68 up...either way I seen your work jantrix and sorry bro....I didnt dis anyone I just said yall cant hang with this, look at my work and say otherwise. DONT BE JEALOUS like that George guy...ya hear!!

BEAT THE DETAIL ON THIS....MY BOY TOLD ME ABOUT THIS FORUM AND JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHOW OFF, WHY DONT YOU GUYS QUIT TALKING AND START COMPETING TO MY LEVEL

DL32Ford2.jpg

I JUST THINK YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT I KNOW THE BUILDER OF THIS MODEL. HE GOES BY DL AND USER ID RODBURNER200200 , WAIT TIL HE FINDS OUT WHEN I EMAIL HIM THAT YOU ARE SHOWING HIS STUFF AND CLAIMING IT.