Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hubert Platt's Georga Shaker T Bolt

Dave Wood

Guest 66dragfreak

Looks great Dave! You did a great job building that T-Bolt and it;s not one you see built very often. The clean wormanship really shines through on that car, that's for sure!!! More inspiration for me to get back to work on my Tasca T-Bolt...

• 2 weeks later...

Good point Harry. Many of these cars had tow bars fitted. I've built a few ss/s & A/FXers and still managed to forget some of em. I use the shutters from old 3.5" floppy drives as a cheap good source of thin aluminium sheet. Everybody must have a few old floppies hanging around!

Just as a seperate point - not heard of B/NSS before, what class was that?

Bob

• 1 month later...
Good point Harry. Many of these cars had tow bars fitted. I've built a few ss/s & A/FXers and still managed to forget some of em. I use the shutters from old 3.5" floppy drives as a cheap good source of thin aluminium sheet. Everybody must have a few old floppies hanging around!

Just as a seperate point - not heard of B/NSS before, what class was that?

Bob

I believe the B/NSS is Nostalgia Super Street....but I can' remember the sanctioning body NHRA, NMRA, NMCA ?????

• 11 months later...