Model Cars Magazine Forum

The new Model Cars Mag#136

I just Got the latest copy in the mail . Just awsome guys keep it up.

And After years of Trying I finally made it into the magazine, I didn't get a model car photo Taken by Gregg . I did make the Group Photo :P Right Beside That troublemaker Tom Kren .

Edited by Tom Jackson

I just Got the latest copy in the mail . Just awsome guys keep it up.

And After years of Trying I finally made it into the magazine, I didn't get a model car photo Taken by Gregg . I did make the Group Photo :) Right Beside That troublemaker Tom Kren .

TROUBLEMAKER That would be Gregg LOL

I picked up the issue tonight at HobbyTown! It's a great issue alright! There are some nice articles, artwork and more not to mention TOLEDO NNL coverage!

Gregg, thank you for the kind words in my caption, I was taken by surprise and I am very glad we got to meet! It was also a great pleasure to take the group photo, it looks great! I will always cherish my MCM collection, though be it small compared.....I have a lot of issues to find HAHA!

Dang Harry. I figured since I got mine you would have gotten yours since that's the way it was the last couple of times.

Last month you guys were talking about issue #135 about 2 weeks before I finally got mine!

And when I finally DID get it, it looked like it had spent about a week as a pit bull's chew toy!!! :)

:D;)Great Issue !! ;);)

It's nice to place a face to you all that I "know" thru this and a few other forums....

Real reason is that killer group photo...

I showed my bride of 33 yrs that shot and said "see sweetie there are others even sicker than me!!!!! :D:D